Friday, August 12, 2011

WWBabyD?


Today, while talking on the phone, I tried to move the sofa closer to the wall in an effort to plug my dying phone into the charger's extremely short cord and sit down. Instead, I "babyproofed" the living room even more. Now I don't have to worry about a baby pulling the lamp off of the end table - because I knocked it off - and it shattered. (That's a glass lamp in the bag.) Preemptive. Score 1 for me, I think. Floor lamps are about to become our new best friend. At least I hope that will work. Maybe sconces. Recessed lighting...

2 comments:

  1. You think a baby won't pull a floor lamp over? It's all a crap-shoot, Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floor lamps don't have long cords that hang off the edges of tables. My goal is to minimize risk. I know it's unrealistic to try to eliminate it.

    ReplyDelete