Thursday, September 15, 2011

the profile... PROGRESS!

So - two drafts in the first seven days.... and now we are eagerly anticipating the third. Apparently, I'm a perfectionist. Who knew? But luckily, so is my friend who's working on this - so it's a meeting of the minds. I asked for a font change which in this particular program is not like hitting control-A and changing it. You have to go line by line. With 1500 words - that's a major pain. But it'll be worth it.

The entire thing is supposed to be finished tomorrow, but I'm thinking it might go a day over.

Can't wait to share it with you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, sweets. So nice to have this space to read about what you've been up to. I hope the final profile is done by now - what a journey..!

    The boys and I are sending big hugs your way, both for you and Eric.

    much love,
    -maria

    ReplyDelete