We are nearly ready. The crib is here. It's fabulous. The stroller and carseat are stashed in the baby room, too. And - a weekend surprise - I stumbled upon a posting for a glider on a Yahoo family group I'm on - so now we have that, too. The best part of the glider, though, was that it came from old friends of mine from college. On this online community of over ten thousand families, I managed to respond to someone I knew - who happened to have exactly the color combination I wanted! Amazing.
I've put my feelers out for a new graphic designer here in LA to finish up our profile. The one we've worked with so far is not hearing us - and we just need someone to carry us over the finish line. It should be a quick job.
Speaking of new additions, we have two gorgeous new nieces back east as of two weeks ago. Sweet little identical bundles with dark curly hair. Please - no jokes poo-pooing my brother-in-law having four daughters. Really. That sounds like a dream to me.
You are truly ready for your little bundle of joy and love to arrive. I think I am almost as excited as you.
ReplyDeleteSounds like Zoe is doing okay now -- great news.
Love to read your posts.
XO