Monday, June 20, 2011

Assembling the Profile - Help!

Okay, so I'm hammering my way through the home study forms, we're getting fingerprinted this week, and I'm also writing our profile text and gathering photos for it. The problem, though, is that many of our photos were on my computer - and the hard drive died recently.... So here's what I was wondering - do any of you have pictures of us? They can be pictures of the two of us, pictures of the two of us with friends, pictures of one of us with friends, etc. Those of you who always save the memory cards for your camera and never erase them - good thinking.
Thanks in advance.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your computer, Emily. Ours crashed a couple of years ago, and a friend of our son's was able to retrieve some of the info including pictures, so you may want to see if you can have the pictures removed. Hope so. Good luck. XO

    ReplyDelete